Saturday, June 22, 2013

A Fun Baby & Belly Picture Idea

So yes, little sis is already one... and I still haven't shared this, but I do love how it turned out and wanted to get it up here eventually!  So, here it is, our fun belly and baby picture thanks to my sweet hubby :)

(Click on Picture to Enlarge)

Just a quick how we did it: The pictures were taken in front of our sliding glass door with sun coming in, sheer curtain pulled across.  With a little added light in the editing process, it completely whites out the background.  Once we had both shots, I used Picasa (google's free photo organizing and editing program) to create a collage joining both shots and adding the writing.

 Now my sis-in-law is pregnant and I am on the search for fun and creative belly pictures once again!  If you have any, I would love if you'd share the link below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover